(1) When you create a persistencemining account, persistencemining will ask for personal information, which is not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, shipping address, credit card etc. Persistencemining will never share your information with a third-party without notifying you first and asking for your permission.
(2) You acknowledge and agree that, persistencemining may, on requests from governmental authorities (including judicial and administrative departments), provide user information provided by you to persistencemining, transaction records and any other necessary information. If you allegedly infringe upon any other’s intellectual rights or other legitimate interests, persistencemining may provide the necessary ID information of you to the interest holder if persistencemining preliminarily decides that the infringement exists.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
(1) You hereby agree that, persistencemining shall have the right to terminate all or part of persistencemining services to you, temporarily freeze or permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your account on persistencemining at persistencemining’s sole discretion, without any prior notice, for whatsoever reason, and persistencemining shall not be liable to you or any third party; however, persistencemining shall have the right to keep and use the transaction data, records and other information that is related to such account.
(2) You agree that, after the termination of agreement between you and persistencemining, persistencemining shall still have the rights to: keep your user’s information and all the transaction information during your use of persistencemining services; Claim against you according to this agreement if you have violated any laws, This Agreement or the rules during your use of persistencemining services.
The trademarks, service marks and logos of persistencemining and others used on the site are the property of persistencemining and its respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio materials used on this site belong to persistencemining. The trademarks and other materials on the site should not be copied, reproduced, modified,
republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, no matter manual or automated. The use of any materials from the site on any other site or a networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
(1) The trading of commodities involves a significant amount of risk. Prices can fluctuate on any given day. Because of such price fluctuations, you may gain or lose value of your assets at any given moment. Any currency may be subject to large swings in value and may even become absolutely worthless. There is always an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading anything on the market.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) In no event shall persistencemining be liable for any failure or delay of service resulted from regular equipment maintenance of the information network, connection error of information network, error of computers, communication or other systems, power failure, strike, labour disputes, riots, revolutions, chaos, insufficiency of production or materials, fire, flood, tornado, blast, war, governmental acts, judicial orders or omission by third parties.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, persistencemining is not responsible for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of data, indirect or consequential loss unless the loss suffered is caused by a breach of the Service Agreement by persistencemining.
This Service Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China, unless otherwise expressly provided. If any portion of this Service Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such portion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining portion.