1. No Need to Buy Mining HardwareThe foremost reason to invest in Persistence Mining is the availability of mining hardware. The mining provider has plenty of mining hardware such as motherboards, graphics cards, power supplies, and riser cables. Owing to increased profit in crypto coins like Zcash and Ethereum, the demand for mining equipment has been increased. And the result was Motherboard and GPU are extremely difficult to get as equipment prices got raised up to 300 per cent. In case, you want to have to your own Ethereum rig of 100MH, then you to spend around $1800 to $2000. However, if you invest in Persistence Mining, then you dont need to buy a mining rig. You just have to choose the hash rate and you can start mining. It will cost you way too cheaper instead of buying a mining rig.
2. No Electricity CostThe second reason to invest in Persistence Mining is that there is no electricity cost. If you mine Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies on your own, then depending on your location and electricity cost, you have to spend in mining, including the mining rig cooling system cost. Heat is the biggest problem of mining rigs, so you need to invest in a good cooling system in order to make mining rigs long live. So, you do not need to pay electricity cost and just invest in Persistence Mining.
3. No Heating IssuesUsually, during the mining process, GPUs work till their fullest capacity that ultimately generates heat. If you had set up a mining rig in a room, then GPU heat and humming noise are the things that you will face. And the heat was unbearable. Therefore, if you invest in Persistence Mining, you do not need to worry about the heat generation. You just have to pick a purchase plan, get a hash rate, and start mining Bitcoin or other Altcoins.
4. Maintenance and MonitoringThe fourth reason to invest in Persistence Mining is proper maintenance and monitoring. There is a possibility of damage to mining rigs, therefore, they need to be maintained and monitored on a regular basis. Power cables, GPU temperatures, room temperature, riser cables, and motherboard slots need to maintained and checked regularly. If you do mining on your own, then you need to check motherboards, power supplies, and riser cables frequently. In case, they get burnt, you can lose your mining rig. In case of Persistence Mining, there is no need to worry for maintenance and monitoring, as this all will be done by the support team on a 24/7/365 basis. To get daily payouts, you just have to stay calm and continue investing in the Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency mining.
5. Earn Profits on InvestmentAnother good reason to invest in Persistence Mining is the profits on the investment. The mining website has one year, two year, and lifetime contracts for mining. Whether you want to mine Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, and Monero from Persistence Mining, you just have to choose the hash rate, purchase plan, and start mining. It is advisable to invest in mining for a long term so that you can easily earn profits on your investment.
6. WalletOn mining with Persistence Mining, you will get a mining wallet in which all your earned coins will be secured automatically. However, there are plenty of mining wallets available online. You can download a mining wallet on your computer or phone, but not all websites are reliable. If talking about Persistence Mining, it is a leading cryptocurrency cloud mining platform that offers excellent mining services at competitive prices. Therefore, it is better to invest in Persistence Mining.
7. Mine Altcoins in the Simplest WayTo mine Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency on Persistence Mining, you do not need to put efforts as the website has a very simple structure. It is a great platform for experienced as well as beginner miners. To begin with, first you need to sign up on the website, then select a purchase plan, you will get hash rate, and thats it you can start mining.