Persistencemining Service Agreement
All services and operations are provided by www.persistencemining.com (hereinafter referred to as Persistencemining). "Persistencemining Service Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as This Agreement)
specifies the rights and obligations of persistencemining's services which have been agreed on by both of Persistencemining and its users. By using our site users agree to the terms and conditions of Persistencemining.
According to This Agreement, Persistencemining--acting as the operator of Persistencemining website (www.persistencemining.com) - will provide users with the relevant services. Users who do not agree to This Agreements
are forbidden from using Persistencemining website. Persistencemining has right to revise This Agreement at any time. Upon any modification to This Agreement, Persistencemining will update this page, so users can read the updated agreement at any time.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
(1) Persistencemining allows all users of the platform to deposit cryptocurrencies as an investment, buy and trade cloud hashrate with other users.
(2) The service operated by persistencemining allows the user to deposit cryptocurrencies including, but not limited to: Bitcoins, Litecoins and to buy and/or to sell commodities known as “GHS” or Gigahashes and “MHS” or Megahashes. However, Persistencemining offers the user its services for use only if the user fully understands, complies and agrees with This Agreement.
(3) Depending on the user's place of residence, the user may not be able to use all the functions of the site. It is the user's responsibility to follow those rules and laws in his/her place of residence and/or place from which the user accesses this Site.
(4) The user acknowledges and agrees that, when completing transactions, he is trading with other users, and that persistencemining acts only as an intermediary in such transactions, not as counterparty to any trade.
USER'S RIGHTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
(1) The user has the right to enter and use the site and the services, as long as he/she agrees to and actually complies with This Agreement. By using the site, the user agrees to accept and comply with the terms and conditions stated herein.
(3) The user undertakes to monitor all and any changes on his/her account, including but not limited to the balance matters.
(4) The user agrees that, whenever the transaction is made, the platform sends and receives the monetary sums and/or cryptocurrencies from the buyer's and the seller's Accounts in their name and on their behalf, through the platform.
(5) The user undertakes not to use the service to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorist organizations, or malicious hacking.
(6) The user is responsible for any and all damages caused and all liability actions brought against persistencemining for infringement of third party rights or violation of applicable laws.
PERSISTENCEMINING'S RIGHTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
(3) Persistencemining’s responsibility shall be limited to using reasonable technical efforts to ensure the receipt of the cryptocurrency transferred. When initiating cryptocurrency transactions to a user who is not the persistencemining user, persistencemining responsibility shall be further limited to ensuring the transfer of the necessary technical data to the cryptocurrency network.
(5) Persistencemining is not responsible for any malfunction, breakdown, delay or interruption of the Internet connection, or any reason why our site is unavailable at any given time. Persistencemining have right to delete all of illegal information or against agreements without informed users.